October 12, 2011

Hey Walkersville!!

Hey Walkersville!!(as if anybody from Walkersville reads this!! I think the only readers are my sisters!) On Monday I dropped off a big pretty (and yes it IS pretty!) box at your Elementary School! Make sure that you send your children to school with the shoes that they have grown out of to put into the box!! Pretty Please!

Last year at about this time I picked up a bag of shoes from a womans house. She was friendly and excited about the good use of her childrens used shoes. I put another listing on Frederick Freecyle last week and got an email. It turned out that it was the same woman and she had more shoes for me! She also volunteered to talk to the Walkersville Mom's Club and see if any of those women may have some spare shoes, as well as checking in with her son's preschool and see if they would allow a donation box at their facility! It makes me so happy when I run into people who are so willing to go out of their way to do something for others!

In other news...does anybody have any good cold remedies? geez Louise, I hate having a cold!! Im pretty tough though, I think I'll make it. (cough, cough)

No comments:

Post a Comment